Senior HR Business Partner
Location - London
A Senior HR Business Partner is required to provide strategic business partnering to the Product Madness UK office in Farringdon. Ensuring the timely and appropriate provision of people services from the relevant departments to enable the delivery of a long-term people plan that continues to build our employee experience and employment brand. To act as a highly trusted advisor to the office with deep understanding of the business and digital people agenda.
Skills and Requirements
- To provide coaching, support, business partnering and to help deliver a people plan in line with the overall business objectives and digital agenda.
- Ability to predict the impact of the business strategy on people and structure, responding to identified business problems, and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Pick up and improve all current HR processes in relation to recruitment, performance, engagement, L&D and analytics
- To implement and maintain relevant HR tools and processes in line with the agreed digital people strategy that enables operational leaders to deliver sustainable actions to their teams.
- To influence best practise HR principles and standards that are aligned to our values
- To provide HR expertise and influence action through coaching, development and the delivery of meaningful management information to support the PMUK office in achieving their key business objectives.
- To provide coaching support to all PMUK managers on leadership style and team culture.
- To work with other the global HR functions to ensure a consistent and joined up approach is delivered to the business with maximum impact to drive the region forwards.
- Identify and design L&D initiatives around best practice, law and legislation
- Help provide quality insights using people analytics, data and reporting
- Degree/CIPD affiliated and above
- Background in gaming, tech or media
- Experience of Workday
- Demonstrable experience as HR Generalist, wider HR discipline or general/ops mgt.
- Strong Influencing skills at a senior level
- Self-motivated to make a difference
- Strong personal values and high levels of integrity
- High levels of personal impact, and ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills – can prioritise
- Ability to question and challenge the status quo
- Highly effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to translate data into insight
- Knowledge and application of different leadership styles including coaching and feedback
- Ability to plan and prioritise in the short and medium term whilst retaining flexibility
- Strong Business Partnering and stake-holder influencing, engagement and management
- HR Business Partnering experience gained in customer-facing organisation
- Latitude for thinking and decision making
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym