We’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled Lead Artist (internally known as an ‘Art Director’) to join as a lead on one of our upcoming titles; FaFaFa Gold which will be enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing elements of the game design from initial conception to implementation. You will lead and manage a small team of experienced and talented artists and work alongside Developers and Product Managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the game design while working within a challenging technical framework of a live social/ mobile title.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Senior/ Lead artist on a released mobile title.
- Expert in industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in leading/ managing a team of artists.
- Experience with Unity, specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline.
- Experience with development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- Understanding of 2D and 3D packages.
- Being able to work closely and collaboratively with developers.
- Experience in gaming/ casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Professional level English.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Be able to manage people, time and resources.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym