We are looking for a Data Analytics Engineer who will work within Data Science department. Your primary focus will be on visualization and implementation of data science products and choosing optimal solutions for design of machine learning product pipeline. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company. This is a great opportunity to join a team whilst learning in a collaborative environment.
- Designing, implementing and supporting data science and machine learning models.
- Designing and supporting BI tools and dashboards.
- Integrating data science products into company’s data architecture.
- Advising on improvements of machine learning product pipeline.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- A pro-active owner of the data science data chain.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and experience integrating Data Architecture and Data Governance into the Analytics Lifecycle.
- Experience with any BI tools (e.g. Looker, Qlik Sense, QlikView, Tableau, etc.) and solid understanding of how to visualize complex data; Looker is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data technologies; AWS or Hadoop is a plus.
- Good understanding with Relational Databases, specifically Data Warehousing, OLAP and Business Intelligence Reporting.
- Working knowledge in data design; this includes logical and physical modelling, partitioning strategies for large tables, and other database optimizations.
- Solid experience coding in Python or any other programming language.
- Must be expert in writing SQL.
- Interest in Big Data, DWH, Machine Learning, data visualization and Data Science.
Our Technology Stack
- Data Pipeline: Spark Streaming, AWS Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, Amazon s3.
- ETL: Job orchestration with Apache Airflow and Python, AWS GLUE, ETL logic in SQL.
- Deployment: Ansible, Docker, git, AWS.
- Continuous Integration: Travis CI.
- Machine Learning pipeline: Python, AWS Redshift, AWS Sagemaker, AWS s3, Apache Airflow.
- Data Science: Python, SQL, jupyter notebooks, AWS Redshift, R.
- Dashboarding: Looker.
- You will have come from a Software Development and/or Data Science/Data Engineering background.
- You will be super analytical.
- Proactive individual that can hit the ground running.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym