Do you have the drive to provide exceptional, personalized customer experiences with high attention to detail?
Are you a technically minded problem solver with proven ability to get to the root of an issue?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and service-oriented individual who
knows how to effectively troubleshoot, find solutions, and communicate clearly and
professionally to provide VIP level support experiences to our customers.
Product Madness, part of Aristocrat Technologies, is a leading social and mobile gaming company with a focus on social casinos. We have published hit titles on Facebook, iOS and Android and have offices in San Francisco, London, Las Vegas and Austin.
You are driven to help customers and have experience in technical troubleshooting as well as having great interpersonal skills. You possess excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication abilities and have scheduling flexibility (Please note: This position does require evening and weekend availability). You can be relied upon for your good judgment and ability to work independently as well as within the
About the position:
- You will be answering customer service emails to our customers on a daily basis with consistent quality as well as communicating with them via in-game chat (major plus if you are familiar with Zendesk and/or Intercom!)
- You will assist the Customer Support Manager with related projects as needed (this could be anything from creating reports to reproducing bugs)
- You will be an advocate for our VIP customers across all our properties
- When it comes to people, you have a good memory and strong attention to details
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- At least two years experience in customer facing environments, providing exceptional service to VIP clientele
- Advanced knowledge of customer service fundamentals and ability to gain customer trust
- Some college, preferably at least an Associate degree
- Strong organizational and reporting skills with a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English
- Chinese language proficiency (Simplified/Traditional) a plus!
- Passion for the gaming and entertainment industry
Why work here?
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square (walking distance to Bart station) in an open layout office
- We have an open, creative culture with great learning and growth opportunities
- We like to work hard, but also have fun
- Your work will have a direct impact. We have built most of our systems based on the inputs of our team members
- A variety of delicious meal options at least twice a month, for free
- Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office (we like to eat!)
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (Includes employer match contribution)