Are you a technically minded problem solver with proven ability to get to
the root of an issue?
Do you enjoy providing excellent service to people?
Do you have an interest in the games industry?
Do you possess superior bilingual (English/Chinese) communication skills?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and service-oriented individual who
knows how to effectively troubleshoot, find solutions, and communicate clearly and
professionally to provide top-notch support experiences to our customers.
Product Madness, part of Aristocrat Technologies, is a leading social and mobile
gaming company with a focus on social casinos. We have published hit titles on
Facebook, iOS, and Android and have offices in San Francisco, London, Las Vegas,
You are driven to help customers and have experience in technical troubleshooting
as well as having great interpersonal relationship skills. You possess excellent
organizational, written, and oral communication abilities and have scheduling
flexibility. You can be relied upon for your good judgment and ability to work
independently as well as within the team.
About the Job
- You will be answering customer service emails to our customers on a daily basis with consistent quality (major plus if you are familiar with Zendesk!)
- You will be an advocate for our customers in their game play experience
- You will assist the Customer Support Manager with related projects as needed (this could be anything from creating reports to reproducing bugs)
- This job does require evening/weekend availability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Attention to detail, thorough, and accurate
- Organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with games and a desire to work in gaming (previous customer support for a tech company or QA experience a plus)
- Bilingual - Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English as well as Chinese (traditional/simplified), Mandarin preferred
Why work here?
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square (walking distance to Bart station) in an open layout office
- We have an open, creative culture with great learning and growth opportunities
- We like to work hard, but also have fun
- Your work will have a direct impact. We have built most of our systems based on the inputs of our team members
- A variety of delicious meal options at least twice a month, for free
- Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office (we like to eat!)
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (Includes employer match contribution)