About Product Madness.
Product Madness is a leading developer of social and mobile casino games satisfying millions of players
around the world.
Our flagship title ‘Heart of VegasTM’ leverages popular slot machine titles from real casinos worldwide and consistently features in the top grossing app rankings across all devices including reigning #1 in Australia. Our passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing
experiences is reflected in our portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots
About the Role.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate and skilled graphical artist to join of our exciting live products which is aimed at the APAC region: FaFaFa Gold. In this role you will be responsible for creating CRM assets for live operations and marketing campaigns from initial conception to implementation. You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers, product managers and marketing
managers to deliver immersive, engaging, AAA quality art to our players. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. You will be expected to deliver high quality, engaging and impactful marketing art at a fast pace, live environment while constantly managing priorities for extremely time sensitive projects.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fluent in Mandarin, including speaking, reading and writing.
- Efficiently and professionally execute deliveries to pressing deadlines.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- Great eye for layout and typography.
- Expert at Adobe Suit, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Team player with strong social and communication skills
- Experience working closely with Product and Marketing Directors.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Professional level English.
2 | Product Madness FaFaFa Gold Marketing Artist
- Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Experience in marketing studios.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Experience with game engines.
Applicants will need to complete a take home Graphic Design Art exam and/or an in office art exam.
Applicants without an exam and portfolio will not be considered.
We know you’re out there and we looking forward to meeting you.
Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
Private Health insurance with Vitality
Full dental insurance
Long term disability insurance
25 days holiday
Events throughout the year
Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
Inter office travel