Product Madness is a social and mobile gaming company. We're looking for a Director of Growth to lead our user acquisition team. The Director of Growth will be responsible for defining and leading our acquisition strategy. You will develop, recommend and execute marketing strategies across a variety of paid digital marketing channels.
- Interface with the finance team and the executive team to create the overall growth strategy and define the budget for UA as well as support forecasting efforts.
- Oversee all aspects of paid performance marketing channels (SEM, Display, and Social) including Strategy creation, vendor management, campaign execution and analysis.
- Devise cross promotion strategy that will help grow revenue for Product Madness
- Create re-targeting strategy to re-engage existing users back into the application
- Lead a team of user acquisition analysts and managers to drive traffic towards Product Madness’ suite of applications
- Continuously test and evaluate new tactics in acquiring new users, including but not limited to A/B testing creatives and new targeting options
- Lead business development for testing new sources of traffic across the mobile landscape
- Devise buying strategies on Facebook and Google advertising platforms
- Be accountable for meeting all strategic goals for UA, including quality of traffic, performance metrics across paid acquisition, re-targeting, cross-promotion and ASO
- Collaborate with Finance team to hit key financial KPIs that are set on a monthly and yearly goals
- Obtain agreement on key metrics across channels and think about long term attribution tactics
- Own relationship with Data Science team for common roadmap to support evolving needs of UA
- Drive creative review sessions with an art team, and innovate on successful advertising creatives
- Work with Product Marketing team to devise App Store Optimization strategy and tests
- Own the relationship with product for continuous improvement of performance
Your background and who you are:
- 5+ year experience buying and negotiating ad buys emphasized in acquiring users – experience in mobile games strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 4 or more people
- 5+ years’ experience conducting analysis on acquisition and media buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- 2+ years buying on Google advertising properties such as Adwords and YouTube
- 2+ years buying on Facebook advertising properties such as Newsfeed and Audience Network
- Strong ability to negotiate new business deals with 3rd party vendors
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Superior SQL and Excel skills
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Our office is in downtown, San Francisco, with convenient public transportation including BART and Muni
- We have an open layout office
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table, PlayStation and foosball, after all we are a gaming company!
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- Medical Benefit
- Vision and Dental
About Product Madness:
Product Madness was founded in 2007 by two Stanford MBA graduates. We pivoted into the social games realm in 2008 and were acquired by Aristocrat Technologies in 2012 after experiencing great growth.
Product Madness now leverages Aristocrat’s brands to develop mobile games that are consistently in the top grossing charts in Australia and the United States. In 2013 we were voted as one of “Facebook’s Best New Games” of 2013. We have offices located in San Francisco, London, Minsk, Las Vegas and Austin.
Product Madness will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.