Product Madness, is a social and mobile gaming company. We're looking for our next User Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will lead our Google ad campaigns and owns optimization of targeting creatives, marketing spends, bids and budget allocation.
The successful AdWords User Acquisition Marketing Manager will be detail oriented, have the ability to analyze data to make informed decisions, while combining the ability to 'think outside of the box' to achieve outstanding results.
Come join us in creating the world's greatest gaming experience, everyday!
What You'll Do
- Lead user acquisition strategy (media buying) on AdWords
- Work with development teams, senior management, and AdWords account managers to design user acquisition campaigns
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative types to yield successful results
- Assist in forecasting and management of multimillion-dollar budget
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Ability to develop new campaign/advertising strategies to drive increased performance over time
- 2+ years of managing search and AdMob campaigns on AdWords for mobile applications – gaming preferred
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords
- Ability to lead part of a team
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must)
- Extremely organized and high level of attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven
- Tableau experience preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- AdWords certified
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, with convenient public transportation including BART and Muni
- Open layout floorplan
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match
- Competitive Paid Time off and Holidays
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental benefit
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table, PlayStation and foosball, after all we are a gaming company!
- Happy Hour Fridays
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is
clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a
commitment at Product Madness—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully
focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make