About Product Madness
Product Madness was founded in 2007 by two Stanford MBA graduates. We pivoted into the social games realm in 2008 and were acquired by Aristocrat Technologies in 2012 after experiencing great growth.
Product Madness now leverages Aristocrat’s brands to develop mobile games that are consistently in the top grossing charts in Australia and the United States. In 2013 we were voted as one of “Facebook’s Best New Games” of 2013. We have offices located in San Francisco, London, Minsk, Las Vegas and Austin.
- Manage user acquisition campaigns (media buying) on a variety of ad networks to directly drive results
- Work with development teams and senior management to design user acquisition campaigns
- Monitor key performance indicators of advertising campaigns to measure profitability
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative types to yield successful results
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Ability to negotiate a new deal to test new partners
- 0-1 years of managing user acquisition campaigns
- Experience with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must)
- Extremely organized and attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven
- Recent college graduates with good GPAs will be considered.
Why Work for Us?
- We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square (walking distance to Bart station) in an open layout office.
- We like to work hard, but also have fun!
- Your work will have a direct impact. We have built most of our systems based on the inputs of our team members.
- A variety of delicious meal options at least twice a month, for free!
- Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office (we like to eat!)
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (includes employer match contribution)
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is
clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a
commitment at Product Madness—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully
focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make