About Product Madness.
Product Madness is a leading developer of social and mobile casino games satisfying millions of players around the world. Their flagship title ‘Heart of Vegas™’ leverages popular slot machine titles from real casinos worldwide and consistently features in the top grossing app rankings across all devices including reigning #1 in Australia. Our passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing experiences is reflected in our portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots games. There’s method in our Madness.
About the Role.
We’re looking for a seasoned, experienced and knowledgeable 3D artist to join us in the London office for a period of 2-3 months. The role will require working closely with lead artists and creative director in order to model, texture, light, animate and implement a 3D environment for a web based game.
A successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience specifically in preparing 3D environments for mobile and web as well as an ability to work closely with developers in order to create stunning 3D implementations on weaker devices. We are looking for someone with the passion and know-how to help us take our products to the next level.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Expert End-to-End 3D capabilities.
- Experience with Mobile / Web game engines such as Unity or Play Canvas
- Technical Art Skills.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Professional level English.
Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Eye for 2D and UI art.
We know you’re out there and we looking forward to meeting you.