About Product Madness
Product Madness is a leading developer of social and mobile casino games satisfying millions of players around the world. Their flagship title ‘Heart of Vegas™’ leverages popular slot machine titles from real casinos worldwide and consistently features in the top grossing app rankings across all devices including reigning #1 in Australia. Our passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing experiences is reflected in our portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots games. There’s method in our Madness.
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned, experienced and knowledgeable Unity Technical UI artist / animator to join us in the London office. The role will require working closely with lead artists and creative director in order to implement and animate UI elements in Unity. A successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience specifically in implementing and animating UI in Unity’s UI editor with a focus on responsive design for Mobile and Tablet. We are looking for someone with the passion and know-how to help us take our products to the next level.
A successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- Expert at Unity. Specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
- Technical Art Skills.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- Experience with 3D packages.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Professional level English.
We know you’re out there and we looking forward to meeting you.
The Product Madness Art Team.