DIGITAL MARKETING USER ACQUISITION INTERN
Full-time employment Summer 2018.
Dates of employment negotiable.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since.
What followed was extraordinary growth, and it didn’t take long for Product Madness – now a mover and shaker in social casino circles – to catch the eye of Aristocrat Technologies Inc., one of the world’s largest manufacturers and designers of casino slot machines.
In 2012, Aristocrat acquired the Madness, bringing together ground-breaking, land-based slots content with some of the greatest social slots gaming anywhere on the web. Both companies haven’t looked back ever since!
By leveraging Aristocrat’s much-loved and successful brands, Product Madness’ flagship and most popular title, Heart of Vegas, has beguiled and entertained virtual currency players since launching in 2013. Indeed, Heart of Vegas is a top-grossing game on Facebook’s charts and continues to capture mobile markets around the globe – including reigning as the #1 top-grossing social casino iOS app in Australia.
● Analyze data relating to multi-million dollar User Acquisition marketing campaigns.
● Research and report to the User Acquisition and Creative teams on the performance of different creatives on a regular basis, providing detailed analysis of the most popular creatives.
● Perform ad hoc data requests for User Acquisition and Creative teams.
● Be the single point of contact between User Acquisition and Data Science teams, to include verifying all UA requests and aid in the prioritization of such requests.
● Work alongside the UA team in supporting the launch of new campaigns, and the optimization of existing campaigns on Facebook, Google and many other channels.
● Gain direct experience working with key software partners Bidalgo, Singular, Tableau etc....
Why Work for Us?
● We are located in San Francisco downtown, close to Union Square (walking distance to Bart station) in an open office layout plan.
● We like to work hard, but also have fun! Fossball, PS4, Wii, Ping Pong and more!
● A variety of delicious meal catered at least once a week for free!
● Unlimited snacks and drinks provided at the office (we like to eat!)
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.