Unity Software Engineer
Location - London
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our new Development Support team. Your role would be to support all Technology teams with research and development. Your work will change week for week as needed by various teams. Examples of work could be helping with Unity upgrades in the product engineering teams over developing editor tools to researching potential new workflow improvement tools.
The job can best be described as being a technical special ops engineer that can come into a project, investigate and solve the assignment and go into a new problem afterwards with renewed energy.
Skills and Requirements
● Strong Unity knowledge with general technical knowledge across multiple technologies
● Strong C# development and experience in other languages
● Experience writing reusable tools and scripts
● Ability to easily learn and work with new problems and new technologies
● Finding joy in solving hard technical problems
● Experience with mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
● Experience with multiple languages like C#, C, Objective C, C++, Python, Java and similar
● Self driven, self-starter
● While being a team player, you should be able to integrate and work with a wide range of personalities
● Ability to work with scrum and agile
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android
platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
● Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
● Private Health insurance with Vitality
● Full dental insurance
● Life Insurance
● Long term disability insurance
● 25 days’ holiday
● Employee assistance programme
● Bonus scheme
● Eyecare vouchers
● Events throughout the year
● Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
● Subsidised Gym