User Acquisition Analyst - Apps
Location: San Francisco, CA
In this role, you will manage user acquisition marketing campaigns in an app store environment to drive revenue. Using Apple Search Ads and Google UAC platforms, you will be responsible for launching, monitoring, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. You will also evaluate the effectiveness of creative designs for campaigns and conduct daily and weekly analyses of key performance indicators to maximize ROI.
What You'll Do
- Launch advertising campaigns and conduct account optimization and maintenance.
- Work cross-functionally with other Product Madness teams, stakeholders and the leadership team to improve strategy, user acquisition, and campaign performance.
- Analyze creative reporting for optimization opportunities and work closely with the creative team on actionable insights that will positively impact ROI.
- Manage ad spend across separate operating systems and channels; track and analyze results to maximize yield and increase revenue.
- Generate detailed weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals, and present to management.
- Identify ways to conduct analyses more efficiently, such as creating automated reports and processes.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with key partners.
- Conduct competitive and macro-level research to stay informed about fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Represent Product Madness at industry events.
- A minimum of two years of relevant user acquisition experience working within an app marketplace environment or digital distribution platform
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem for Apple Search Ads and Google UAC
- Excellent analytical skills specifically focused on multi-touch attribution models
- Knowledge of CPA, CPC, CPM, CPI, ARPPU, and LTV
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Expert-level proficiency with MS Excel, with knowledge of advanced functions including vLookup, Pivot Tables & Calculated Fields, Data Validation, etc.
- Familiarity with ad-tech analytics platforms (e.g., Tableau), and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamic and growing company, then join the Madness! We will provide a rewarding experience working in a professional and fun environment, with a culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and diversity.
We are located in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Muni, and the ferry. Our office is state-of-the-art with a spacious kitchen in the upscale Gump’s building in Union Square.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with a generous company match
- Wellness perks (discount programs, FSA)
- Pre-tax transportation benefits
- An exceptional work-life balance
- Paid Time Off
- A fully stocked, spacious kitchen offering free breakfasts, fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Weekly catered lunches
- An awesome games room outfitted with a Ping-Pong table, PlayStation, and Foosball (after all, we are a leading online entertainment company!).
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness — it is one of our core values. We are focused on equality and believe in the diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race, and all the other characteristics that make us different.