Director of User Acquisition & Growth
Location: San Francisco, California
This leader will direct the strategy and oversee the efforts of User Acquisition. This individual will lead the team in developing global acquisition strategies and building out new channels, tools and partnerships to drive growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large teams, digital marketing expertise, have an analytical disposition, and be detail-oriented.
What You'll Do
- Lead the User Acquisition team in the management and optimization of performance and marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Apple, and Ad Networks).
- Provide strategic direction for all media buying and user acquisition activities.
- Oversee Media Buying, UA Operations, Creative Strategy and Operations, Re-engagement, and Organic teams to deliver superior performance across all Product Madness Apps.
- Establish metrics for revenue, conversions, and signups, ensuring KPIs are achieved.
- Manage performance across all ad networks; utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives.
- Manage a multimillion-dollar monthly budget, ensuring a profitable return on investment.
- Oversee the Creative team on ad development and drive production deliverables.
- Support collaboration initiatives within the Aristocrat Digital group (Plarium and Big Fish).
- Develop and own relationships with industry and platforms partners.
- A minimum of 15 years of online consumer advertising or digital media buying experience with an established track record of measurable results.
- A minimum of 3 years of mobile advertising experience, with a deep understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution.
- Be fluent in digital marketing ecosystem and technologies including data analytics and measurement platforms and tools.
- Social gaming or online entertainment experience a plus.
- Have an analytical disposition, with the ability to apply business strategy to data analyses.
- Ability to identify and launch innovative marketing channels and generate high-quality traffic.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills, with experience managing large teams.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamic and growing company, then join the Madness! We will provide a rewarding experience working in a professional and fun environment, with a culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and diversity.
We are located in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Muni, CalTrain, and the ferry. Our office is state-of-the-art with a spacious kitchen in the upscale Gump’s building in Union Square.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with a generous company match
- Wellness perks (discount programs, pre-tax spending, paid parental leave)
- Pre-tax transportation benefits
- An exceptional work-life balance
- Paid Time Off
- A fully stocked, spacious kitchen offering free breakfasts, fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Weekly catered lunches
- An awesome games room outfitted with a Ping-Pong table, PlayStation, and Foosball (after all, we are a leading online entertainment company!).
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness — it is one of our core values. We are focused on equality and believe in the diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race, and all the other characteristics that make us different.