This role is responsible for strategic development, execution, analysis, and reporting of Social Media marketing efforts on a relevant multi-application and network basis and serving as the voice of the organisation to our customers on these channels.
Skills and Requirements
- Broad Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, among others) and Social Community responsibilities are to drive brand awareness, reputation, engagement, and returning traffic to unique network based social channels as well as specific products.
- Design and development of social media strategy and marketing plan and calendar with respect to marketing objectives, brand position, audience, social media networks, content and promotions on platforms current and prospective customers are active.
- Oversee design and collateral development queue for their promotions and campaigns.
- Create, update and track progress to monthly and quarterly strategy and goal setting for Social Media efforts and reporting showing results, key metrics (participation, views, comments, and online interactions) or ROI to their effort.
- Monitor, respond to, and directly engage with users via the social media platforms or other publicly facing channels as a brand advocate and reporting product or brand threat issues to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with product marketing and development teams, as well as legal for brand consistency and compliance.
- Maintain operational relationship with service providers related to their work.
- Identify and implementing processes for positive customer review generation.
- Experience in community/social media or marketing operations in relevant industry, free to play or Social Casino essential.
- Strong previous experience in this field.
- Advanced expertise to various Social Media channels and related services.
- Effective communication of ideas through their content media (written/video).
- Ability to strategically lead marketing and operational campaigns independently and collaboratively with strong analytic capabilities from end to end.
- Ability to provide reports/presentations representing their areas of ownership satisfactorily to business stakeholders.
- Great coordination and planning skills.
- Strong sense of curiosity and seeks to understand the perspective of the customer.
- Solid multitasking skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym