We are looking for a confident, talented and energetic Project Manager who is looking to develop their skills within the social gaming industry. As someone who has already gained experience working in a technical environment you will be looking to join a vibrant fast paced team to initially support game development and delivery while you polish your skills in preparation for taking on your own game.
Skills and Requirements
- Agile Project Planning and Management - Ability to define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team Organisation - Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Product Manager Support - Support the Product Manager in managing stakeholder communications and expectations, and helping to implement effective system of project governance.
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion on-going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- An understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Experience in working with multi-function project teams with 10-15 team members including Product, Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Confident, creative and innovative with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met utilising project management best practices.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate Agile Project Management tools such as JIRA and Confluence, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Experience within the social gaming industry would be advantageous.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym